Saturday, August 15, 2009

Amazing Day Amazing Move!

Thanks so much buddy for trusting me!!! I love you so much and I must say I was a bit unerved leading up to this move from Maple Park which has been your home for 7 years to a very new and different place. Deb was there, Sandy came by to wish us well, it was a bit emotional. Sandy reminded me to pipe down! She's right. Thanks girlfriend for the encouragement! Mckenna the ammazing other young lady one of the two I consider that way with horses, graciously hugged me. That was very special. Thanks so much! Poor Sherry cried. I felt bad. She is such a doll.

Deb prepared us well! You were magnificent my best friend. I was sorry it was so hot but I have to say once you were set on the trailer, Thanks Cam...which by the way allow me to remind you it only took about 10 minutes! I was relieved and felt a thousand times better! You were a trouper throughout the 45 min drive to Kirkland!



Then even better you unloaded fenominal!!! Boy the head came up but immediatly down for some green! That's my boy! Then off to the round pen. This will be your new digg for a couple of days Jiggies. You will be fine.


Our very best friends Maryanne and Lea were there to greet you to your new home! Lea brought carrots and apples which were gobbled in no time and Maryanne took charge to get you water and let Marie know you had arrived! Lea even had you brushed and unlathered! They are amazing and special people. I took a quick walk to the arena and Maryanne had left to get Ali! How wonderful! Only ten min away!!! Back she came with a lunch for me! Mom!!! So special they are. Ali loved your look Jiggies! She thought you looked really great! Thanks Ali! I needed the vote of confidence. Again I relaxed more!





Spending the day with special friends, knowing this will be a great place for you Jiggies is all I need for my life to be more wonderful than it is! What a great day!!! Thanks again my partner, my friend. I love you so! Tomorrow we will investigate and have breakfast and lunch together! Thank you to the special people in our lives may you continue to shine as God has shone on you. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Genoa, Illinois, United States
I am a southern girl who moved north right out of highschool. Born and raised in Fla, couldn't take the intense heat. I moved to Massachussetts and loved New England. From there I moved to the Midwest when my boys were small. Here I have made a great life with my special boys. I have a great job, friends and as of a few years ago a terrific husband. I love life. My boys are grown now and off in college. It is a quiet satisfaction that these boys helped me thru some hard times and they are well rounded happy adults. I am truely blessed. I also have an extensive pet list! I love animals as well! I bought my boy in 2000 after I was laid off at my job. Best thing I ever did! I have been working Parelli with him since about 2001 but more dilligently in the last 6 months. He introduced me to the wonderful world of oils when he split his back hoof almost off! I now work holistic with all my animals. I am a Reiki Master Teacher (energetic healing) and work with some herbs as well for whole health of the animal (and humans)! It is truely a fabulous journey he is taking me on...