Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunny, Sunny, Sunny!!!!!

What an awesome spring day!!! Well, almost Spring. Another week it will be officially SPRING!!!! The lesson today, LAYING ON THE HORSE! All the horses were down at the bottom of the pasture when I arrived! I thought to myself uhggg! I don't want to walk a mile and get Jiggies! So I yelled to him and the moment I did his head popped up. I started seeing the see-saw walk on in! Yay!!! I was excited. Almost here...
About 5 minutes later after munching a bit and driving a few of the friends around...closer!

I was estatic. We haltered up and in to the arena for a warm-up. We played "lay on the horse by the mounting steps". He did great. I was able to lay accross him and love him while he turned and tried to nibble me! I slid off comfortably a couple of times as he walked away, but the third was right on my butt bone! No worries. I got up and loved him! After our play it was time for a quick brush and a HAIRCUT! Spring grooming you know...Awww ma I look stupid and they're all goona laugh at me!!! NEVER!!!!!
They will all be jelous!


We have also been working with "not attacking mom when I bring the munchy bucket out" game. I was actually able to prepare his grain with the supps while he waited! He only tried to come close to it a couple of times. He did really well and woofed it down! He loves his Wolfberries and apple!

After loads of love I had to run to Mike Boso's for an audit of a playday! I hated to leave! Uh...maybe he hated me to leave?? I can wish right??? Thanks buddy. See you later! I luv you soooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Genoa, Illinois, United States
I am a southern girl who moved north right out of highschool. Born and raised in Fla, couldn't take the intense heat. I moved to Massachussetts and loved New England. From there I moved to the Midwest when my boys were small. Here I have made a great life with my special boys. I have a great job, friends and as of a few years ago a terrific husband. I love life. My boys are grown now and off in college. It is a quiet satisfaction that these boys helped me thru some hard times and they are well rounded happy adults. I am truely blessed. I also have an extensive pet list! I love animals as well! I bought my boy in 2000 after I was laid off at my job. Best thing I ever did! I have been working Parelli with him since about 2001 but more dilligently in the last 6 months. He introduced me to the wonderful world of oils when he split his back hoof almost off! I now work holistic with all my animals. I am a Reiki Master Teacher (energetic healing) and work with some herbs as well for whole health of the animal (and humans)! It is truely a fabulous journey he is taking me on...