Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WOW!!!!

I can't believe it is Wed! These days are blowing by! I need more time!!!!!! I haven't jotted since Sunday, went out to play with Jiggies that day and got stuck in the mud on the way out! Jerry pushed me out and I high-tailed it to the car wash. I am surprised they let me thru! But it's all good now. Of course it has been raining or the last couple of days...we need it.

Got to The Henzes' late due to the mud incident. Met Anne for a few minutes then she had to leave. Maryanne made these amazing biscotti's. OMG! They were awesome. I demanded that she post the recipe to her blog. I'm waiting....:)

Monday was a lazy night. Really tired from the weekend so I did laundry, cleaned up and played on the computer for a bit then hit the hay! HAY, JUST LIKE JIGGIES!

TUES, I didn't make it to the barn either. Really warm out (around 55 today) but quite muddy still. Got out to MA to visit and give the girls (Lea and Alli) the video camera so they could assess! I am so excited for them. Eddie and Scout are so cute. I will need to pop a picture of them on here next time I get out there.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Genoa, Illinois, United States
I am a southern girl who moved north right out of highschool. Born and raised in Fla, couldn't take the intense heat. I moved to Massachussetts and loved New England. From there I moved to the Midwest when my boys were small. Here I have made a great life with my special boys. I have a great job, friends and as of a few years ago a terrific husband. I love life. My boys are grown now and off in college. It is a quiet satisfaction that these boys helped me thru some hard times and they are well rounded happy adults. I am truely blessed. I also have an extensive pet list! I love animals as well! I bought my boy in 2000 after I was laid off at my job. Best thing I ever did! I have been working Parelli with him since about 2001 but more dilligently in the last 6 months. He introduced me to the wonderful world of oils when he split his back hoof almost off! I now work holistic with all my animals. I am a Reiki Master Teacher (energetic healing) and work with some herbs as well for whole health of the animal (and humans)! It is truely a fabulous journey he is taking me on...