Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter



He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you. And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word. And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him. Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.
Bible: Matthew, 28. 6


And a beautiful day it is. My brother Cam was Baptized last night. He has entered the Catholic religion. Congrats Cam. You can look on my forhead and see my hair looks like a cross too...


It is a great day for munching!!! And munching. Jiggies was doing just that when I arrived. After a wonderful early afternoon with the Henzes that's how I found my Jiggles.

He came bounding up when I called him. There were a couple people at the barn enjoying the beautiful sunshine.

Jiggies came out and was quite relaxed. We went for a walk, did some games and just lounged. We went to the arena, did some more games and lounged and loved some more. It was quite a nice afternoon.

We ended the day with some herbs and horsey treats for Easter. We even hugged! Jiggies did great with the tire and then headed back to the herd.

Rain for tomorrow. See you later buddy. I love you. Luv you too mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Genoa, Illinois, United States
I am a southern girl who moved north right out of highschool. Born and raised in Fla, couldn't take the intense heat. I moved to Massachussetts and loved New England. From there I moved to the Midwest when my boys were small. Here I have made a great life with my special boys. I have a great job, friends and as of a few years ago a terrific husband. I love life. My boys are grown now and off in college. It is a quiet satisfaction that these boys helped me thru some hard times and they are well rounded happy adults. I am truely blessed. I also have an extensive pet list! I love animals as well! I bought my boy in 2000 after I was laid off at my job. Best thing I ever did! I have been working Parelli with him since about 2001 but more dilligently in the last 6 months. He introduced me to the wonderful world of oils when he split his back hoof almost off! I now work holistic with all my animals. I am a Reiki Master Teacher (energetic healing) and work with some herbs as well for whole health of the animal (and humans)! It is truely a fabulous journey he is taking me on...