Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yucky eve!

Tonight was a huge bust! No one was around. All the horses were at the bottom of the pasture. So I took a bit to change shoes and make some tea. Before I knew it the whole herd with Jiggies in the lead were racing up the pasture. That is so cool to watch. They seemed to be all piss and vinegar!

Ok...I may come out....I need a drink first...

Jiggies was anxiously awaiting to come out. So I thought!
Well, he was fine to come out but jeez, he was a pistol! The games just didn't cut it tonight. His circle to the left was all wrong. I did my steps but he just kept wanting to come in close! It was driving me nuts! I would back him out and he would toss his head to my hand grrr!!! He wouldn't back straight went all crooked. I thought maybe there was something going on with his legs or hooves or SOME EXPLANATION. Well, I think it was just plain; it is nice out and I am the boss!!! END OF STORY!!! I was getting so frustrated I thought I better quit on a good note. So I did.

But ma, I'm sorry but don't you think I have a cute nose?


We went for a short walk up the drive and back. I gave him his goodies plus some organic horsey treats I made which he loved. I worked on his front hooves a bit and called it a night.

April was at the barn too she was having a big problem with her mare as well. Maybe it's the upcoming full moon! (tomarrow) Who knows. I just cryed the whole way home. Feeling sorry for myself. I am never going to get assesed at level one at this rate! I am doing other level things too but, oh well.

See you in a bit buddy. I'm glad we have so few of these kinds of visits. I love you man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Genoa, Illinois, United States
I am a southern girl who moved north right out of highschool. Born and raised in Fla, couldn't take the intense heat. I moved to Massachussetts and loved New England. From there I moved to the Midwest when my boys were small. Here I have made a great life with my special boys. I have a great job, friends and as of a few years ago a terrific husband. I love life. My boys are grown now and off in college. It is a quiet satisfaction that these boys helped me thru some hard times and they are well rounded happy adults. I am truely blessed. I also have an extensive pet list! I love animals as well! I bought my boy in 2000 after I was laid off at my job. Best thing I ever did! I have been working Parelli with him since about 2001 but more dilligently in the last 6 months. He introduced me to the wonderful world of oils when he split his back hoof almost off! I now work holistic with all my animals. I am a Reiki Master Teacher (energetic healing) and work with some herbs as well for whole health of the animal (and humans)! It is truely a fabulous journey he is taking me on...